A Christmas Market To Benefit the
Sophienburg Museum and Archives
Treat yourself to a shopping extravaganza with unique decorations, specialty items, fabulous gifts and antiques. Select from a wide array of retail merchants and artisans.
All Weihnachtsmarkt events are at:
Kongresshalle (New Braunfels Civic Center)
380 S. Seguin Ave.
New Braunfels, TX 78130 - Map
- Thursday, November 21, 2013 — 6 p.m.-9 p.m. — Weihnachtsmarkt Preview Gala ($50 per person, Reservations: 830-629-1572, Deadline: Friday, November 15)
- Friday, November 22, 2013 — 10 a.m.-5 p.m. — Weihnachtsmarkt ($10 daily admission, $15 multi-day admission, strollers $5)
- Saturday, November 23, 2013 — 8:30 a.m.-10 a.m. — Weihnachtsmarkt Breakfast With Santa ( Reservations: 830-629-1572)
- Saturday, November 23, 2013 — 10 a.m.-6 p.m. — Weihnachtsmarkt ($10 daily admission, $15 multi-day admission, strollers $5)
- Sunday, November 24, 2012 — 11 a.m.-5 p.m. — Weihnachtsmarkt ($10 daily admission, $15 multi-day admission, strollers $5)
Meet the Authors Book Fair
One special event that is being held during this Christmas gift market is the Meet the Author Book Fair. The Book Fair will be held daily during all three days of the market. Books make such nice gifts and we are excited to offer shoppers an opportunity to meet the authors and purchase signed copies.
View a Weihnachtsmarkt commercial.
The Sophienburg Museum and Archives
Visit the Museum to learn more about the unique history of New Braunfels. Catch the pioneering spirit that led the German immigrants across the Atlantic to Texas shores, their journey across Texas and the settling of New Braunfels.
The Archives offer a wealth of genealogical information including German immigrant ship records to recent history, prized collections of documents, more than two million photographic images, and an extensive audio library.
More information: Sophienburg Museum and Archives, 830-629-1572, http://www.sophienburg.com.